Confidence while using a camera has to begin by Getting to know what encourages you to use a camera. The interested guy on a camera work would first watch many videos and look at many pictures from different places, to come up with his or her own best gallery. Thereafter one can take this positively and seriously:
1) Having a self-drive towards any particular camera work varying from photography to video recording. From the word go, one has to ensure that any idea on his or her own mind is accomplished by the end of the day by, taking down notes on particular topics. In the field or elsewhere one has to keep the photo or video focused, bearing in mind that any attempt to have everything taken simultaneously by the camera is tough.
2) Avoiding mistakes. While focusing for a video, voice is the major factor that will determine whether the video is produced excellently. Enhancement of vocal range by stretching, trying to involve tongue twisters and throbbing of closely associated tunes while mouth is opened and closed can help one avoid the mistakes.
3) Staying in the right posture. This is actually standing up while recording a video. This is because sitting is accompanied by quite a number of hindrances. One can have an unwanted inhalation, where by one deeply breathes, the posture is very tightening and strangulate and one has got limited chances of one’s movement needed while recording a video.
4) Rehearsal. This by belief and reality, makes it perfect as far as camera work is concerned. One skillful and not skillful on this can come up with very fascinating gallery from his or her own camera through a continuous practice. Moreover, forming a camera habit will lead to closely being a gifted photographer and video recorder.
5) Wider and bigger thinking. This has to be accompanied by doing much research on camera. It builds and equips one with knowledge and which forms part of skill. The underwater camera. With the advancement in the image technology, it has become very interesting to have what exists under the water taken, viewed and watched on land. However it still proves difficult to come up with the best out of the seas. One has to first choose the best underwater camera considering a wide range of factors. These include:
a) Size of the camera that makes it easy for one to travel with it
b) Less drag under the water.
c) The ability to change the lenses for others while under the water.
d) Video shooting. If the camera has an auto-focus capability and video shooting.
e) The cost of the camera. Regular visit to under the water seems very expensive for majority of people who are primary photographers and video shooting people. This is due to several frustrations which include:
a) The battery power duration is very low.
b) The size of the sensor determines the range acceptable volume of sound, which results low.
c) The lack of having the depth of field sizable. It is uncontrollable. Underwater photography has to be done best with the following personal requirements:
a) Good diving skills. This involves experience in diving for a considerable time period. Many people go ahead and get certified after completing their diving courses.
b) Being able to shoot from a starting point under the water, while controlling the settings of the camera and the speed of the shutter.
c) To get any meaningful images, one has to make it habitual to dive into water with an underwater camera. With as much water dives into a pool of water as possible one can come up more ready images.
d) While on a diving training, an experienced diving guide is one who is recommended. He or she can guide you into a safe exploration of under the water features.
e) Choosing the right time when clear photos can be taken. At times photos appear dark due to lack of light under the water, therefore they are not useful at all
For one to come up with clear photos, he or she can wait till there is sunlight which moves through the water at noon especially. Therefore, one after diving into the water does not have to increase the speed of the camera shutter to get a clear image.